Restaurants have specialized furniture, fixtures, and electronics, so moving to a new location requires years of experience, the proper equipment and attention to detail. Royal Moving Co. delivers all these things, as they help restaurants make the move to a new location, with limited disruption to the staff and customers. Royal has successfully moved many organizations in the hospitality industry, and we are ready to serve you.
Royal’s trained restaurant moving crews understand how to transport dishes and silverware, professional kitchen equipment, artwork, floor and wall coverings, and perishable items, so that you, the important customer, get to your new location efficiently and effectively.
Royal’s proven restaurant-moving procedures ensure excellence from beginning to end. Royal ensures your inventory arrives safely, that your furniture and kitchen equipment is installed to your specifications, and that all trash and recycling is removed from the old location and new.
To ensure your restaurant relocation goes smooth, there are numerous logistical things to consider. Most importantly, you need to move efficiently to reduce downtime and get to your grand opening quickly.
How does the process to move your restaurant work?
- Royal gives you an estimated flat-rate charge with no hidden fees.
- Royal provides a guaranteed date and time to move your restaurant.
- Royal assigns you a moving coordinator.
- Royal uses experienced moving crews and the proper equipment to safely and efficiently pack and transport your restaurant.
- Royal delivers your property on the agreed-upon date and sets up your new location to your specifications.
If you are in the Portland area and need to move your restaurant to a new location, call Royal Moving Co., where you are treated like family. Royal makes it easy and affordable for you, and we offer a wide range of prices, flat rates and packing material to accommodate all your needs. Partner with a professional moving company you can trust.