Beverly Hills Movers
Beverly Hills Movers Delivering Quality Service
We at Royal Moving Company are dedicated to helping our customers have a smooth and worry-free move to Beverly Hills every step of the way.
Among Beverly Hills movers, we are well known for our clean, efficient service. Others movers out there may charge you cheap rates, but they can also cause you headaches, like damaged or lost belongings. And they might also hit you with unexpected charges.
There is no need to worry when you hire safe, professional and dependable Royal Moving Company. The next time you move to a new residence, just leave it to our expert Beverly Hills moving crew.
We do local moves, long distance moves, and we even have a storage facility for your short or long-term storage needs. We even do commercial moves of any size and complexity. Do you need a move quote? Call today and we will give you an accurate, no-pressure moving quote.
Affordable Movers in Beverly Hills
Need help preparing for your move? Royal Moving has you covered. Sit back and let our team of professional packers pack your belonging with gentle care. We will handle your property safely and securely and place everything onboard one of our modern moving vans. Even if you supply the truck, we can help you pack and load all of your precious cargo. Then do the driving yourself, if you choose. We are even available to meet you at your destination within the Beverly Hills area and do the unloading for you.
Call on Royal Moving Company to make your move easy and hassle-free. We are one of the top moving companies in Beverly Hills. That is because we go the extra distance for you, every single time! Call us, and forget your worries about packing, loading and getting your belongings safely unloaded at your new home. We are your moving solution!
Moving to Beverly Hills? Here is what you can expect once you get to Beverly Hills.
Beverly Hills is a brand-friendly destination where celebrity status soars high. Mansions cling to the hillsides, hiding their owners from the paparazzi. Beverly Hills' seclusion comes at a high cost that few can afford.
Beverly Hills took root in 1906. The area was named after Beverly Farms in Beverly, Massachusetts, and the developers of the hillside property could have never knows at the time the wealth and fame it would come to define. In the 1960s, a golf course and country club named after Dean Martin was created for the ritzy residents of Beverly Hills.
Famous Beverly Hills citizens included Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, Jennifer Lawrence and her $8.2 million home, Magic Johnson, Iggy Azalia, who bought her $3.45 million home from Selena Gomez, Eddie Murphy, Justin Bieber who rents his home for $60,000 a month, Taylor Swift who lives in a $17 million mansion, Liam Hensworth with his $6.8 million home, Sumner Redstone, Lena Dunham, Miley Cyrus who has a $5 million equestrian ranch, Kylie Jenner, who bought her $2.7 million home when she was just 17, Barry Bonds, Robert Pattison, who road his fame to a $2.17 million house, Lady Gaga, who would not be outdone with a $24 million mansion, as well as many other famous fokls. It is likely you will run into a celebrity on any given day if you live there.
Beverly Hills is full of ritzy spas, lavish restaurants, and high-priced boutiques. In addition, the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts provides ongoing performances in music, theater and dance, and the annual celebration of the Chinese New Year and Spring Festival are something to see.
The zip code of 90210 is famous in its own right and offers median homes in the range of $1.6 million. However, you can expect most homes are way above that, especially the closer you get closer to the mountains. Beverly Park is a gated community in Beverly Hills located near Mulholland, and it is here that you will find the highest concentration of celebrity residents in enormous houses.
Most of Beverly Hillss residents rent their homes, so living there is not out of the question if you think you cannot afford a home there. Although, if you are interested in buying a home there, the housing market has been thriving for decades.
There are many services and organizations worth knowing about as a new resident of Beverly Hills. Here is some valuable contact information that you might need in order to settle into your new residence in Beverly Hills. The contact list includes utility companies, community service associations, recreational facilities, as well as important state and local government organizations.
Utility Companies in Beverly Hills
Cable TV and Internet
- Charter Communications, Phone: (866) 874-2389, 100 N La Cienega Blvd, Ste B-231, Los Angeles, CA 90048, Web Address: https://www.spectrum.com/cable-tv-service/california/beverly-hills
- SoCal Eddison, Phone: 800-655-4555, Address: 1721 22nd St, Santa Monica, CA 90404, Web Address: https://www.sce.com/
- SoCalGas, Phone: 877-238-0092, Address: 7171 Romaine St, Los Angeles, CA 90046, Web Address: https://www.socalgas.com/
- Beverly Hills Water, Phone: 310-285-2467, Address: 345 Foothill Rd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, Web Address: http://www.beverlyhills.org/living/utilities/waterservices/
- AT&T, Phone: 310-246-0900, Address: 9659 N Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, Web Address: https://www.att.com/local/california/beverly-hills
- Phone: 310-285-2467, 345 Foothill Road, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Web Address: http://www.beverlyhills.org/living/utilities/solidwastedisposal/
Community Services in Beverly Hills
Animal Control Officer
- Phone: 310-285-1119, Address: 455 N Rexford Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, Web Address: http://www.beverlyhills.org/living/animalcontrolpetcare/
Health and Safety Commission
- Phone: 310-285-1025, Address: 455 N Rexford Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, Web Address: http://www.beverlyhills.org/citygovernment/commissions/healthandsafetycommission/
Department of Public Works
- Phone: 310-285-2467, Address: 345 Foothill Rd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, Web address: http://www.beverlyhills.org/citygovernment/departmentsanddivisions/publicworks/
- Phone: 310-288-2220, 455 N Rexford Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, Web address: http://www.beverlyhills.org/citygovernment/departments/communitydevelopment/planning/sustainability/
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Phone: 310-423-3277, Address: 8700 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048, Web address: https://www.cedars-sinai.org/contact.html
Parks and Recreation
- Phone: 310-285-2537, Address: 455 N Rexford Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, Web address: http://www.beverlyhills.org/living/recreationparks/
- Phone: 800-275-8777 , 325 N Maple, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, Web address: https://tools.usps.com/go/POLocatorAction!input.action
- Phone: 310-288-2220, 444 N Rexford Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, Web address: http://www.beverlyhills.org/exploring/beverlyhillspubliclibrary/
- Phone: 310-285-2467, 455 N Rexford Dr, CA 90210, Web address: http://www.beverlyhills.org/living/recyclingandconservation/
Emergency Contacts in Beverly Hills
- Phone: 310-550-4951, Address: 464 N Rexford Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, Web Address: http://www.beverlyhills.org/citygovernment/departmentsanddivisions/policedepartment/
- Phone: 310-550-4900 or 310-281-2700, Address: 445 N Rexford Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, Web Address: http://www.beverlyhills.org/citygovernment/departments/firedepartment
- Phone: 310-281-2700, 445 N Rexford Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, Web address: http://www.beverlyhills.org/citygovernment/departments/firedepartment/emergencymedicalservices/