Royalty will help you plan your cross-state move, transport your belongings to your new residence, and support you by engaging in open communication from the beginning to the end of your journey.
Cross-state moves are different from local moves that require only a short distance of travel. Long-distance relocations involve moving your belongings hundreds of miles, so they require a reputable moving company with a five-star track record in order to eliminate the possibility of fraudulent movers and scam artists. These rogue movers can ruin your life with terrible customer service, along with mismanaged planning and execution, which results in damage and loss to your personal property. They might even scam you with hidden fees or even theft. Therefore, if you are in the Seattle area, choose Royalty for your cross-state move and set your mind at ease.
How does the process to move across the state work?
- Royalty gives you an estimated flat-rate charge with no hidden fees.
- Royalty provides a guaranteed date and time to move your personal property.
- Royalty assigns you a moving coordinator.
- Royalty uses experienced moving crews and the proper equipment to safely and efficiently transport your belongings.
- Royalty delivers your possessions on the agreed-upon date and sets up your new location to your specifications.
If you are in the Seattle area and need to move across the state of Washington, call Royalty Moving Co., where you are treated like family. Royalty makes it easy and affordable for you, and we offer a wide range of prices, flat rates and packing material to accommodate all your needs. Partner with a professional moving company you can trust.