Local Moving in Los Angeles
How does the local moving process work with Royal Moving?
- Schedule a move date with one of Royal’s relocation experts.
- A skilled and professional moving crew gives you a 30-minute call before they arrive on your scheduled date.
- Sign the contract, and your all-inclusive hourly charge begins.
- Load your belongings and drive them to your new residence
- We unload the truck and put everything where it needs to go.
Look no further. Your search for a trusted local moving company on the West Coast ends here. Royal Moving is committed to your local move, with a credible record of accomplishment that continually exceeds our customer's expectations for service and professionalism.
We make your moving day less stressful by providing professional services from beginning to end, available whenever you need us. In other words, when you choose us, you’ll have experts by your side from start to finish.
Moving involves numerous challenges that many people and many other moving companies do not consider, but we have years of experience and a skilled staff that has seen it all in the moving business, and we have the knowledge you need.
Count on us to work with you to ensure a smooth transition into your new home. For stress-free moves, there’s only one name you can trust: Royal Moving. We are the most recognized and trusted local moving company on the West Coast. We offer budget-friendly, all-inclusive professional moving services.
Our services include
- Scheduling with a dedicated relocation consultant who will review the logistics of your move to provide a price and schedule.
- Written confirmation of your move, involving move date, price, and policies.
- Delivery of any supplies you might need to begin packing, at your convenience, before your move.
- Packing and disassembly services (and unpacking and assembly) upon your request, by our specialized team, who will arrive before the move to pack your belongings and prepare your furniture.
- A courteous and professionally-trained team will arrive on schedule, and a foreman will supervise the move while staying in regular communication with the client and coordinating any last-minute requests.