Thousand Oaks Movers Delivering Quality Service
We at Royal Moving Company are dedicated to helping our customers have a smooth and worry-free move to Thousand Oaks every step of the way.
Among Thousand Oaks movers, we are known for our clean, efficient service. Others out there may charge you cheap rates, but they can also cause you headaches, like damaged or lost belongings. And they may hit you with unexpected charges. There’s no need to worry when you hire safe, dependable Royal Moving Company. When you depart from Thousand Oaks, just leave it to our expert Thousand Oaks movers.
Affordable Movers In Thousand Oaks
Need help preparing for the move? We’ve got you covered. Sit back and let our team pack your belonging with gentle care. We will handle your property safely and securely and place everything aboard one of our modern vans. Even if you’re supplying the truck, we can help you pack and load all of your precious cargo. Then do the driving yourself, if you choose. We’re even available to meet you at your destination within California and do the unloading for you.
Call on Royal Moving Company make your move easy and hassle-free. We’re one of the top moving companies in Thousand Oaks. That’s because we’ll go the extra distance for you. Call us, and forget all of your worries about packing, loading and getting your belongings to you destination safely. We are the Solution!
Why move to Thousand Oaks? Located in Ventura County, Thousand Oaks is a beautiful city with both metropolitan and natural charm. From miles of hiking trails to a panoramic view of the glorious Santa Monica Mountains, Thousand Oaks has much to offer the resident with a nomadic spirit. Peaceful waterfalls, rolling hills and waterside walkways dot Thousand Oaks, offering gorgeous vistas for residents.
For the most cultural-minded, Thousand Oaks boasts a Civic Arts Plaza, hosting concerts, ballets, stand-up and more. The well respected Thousand Oaks Library System ranks among the best libraries in all of California. The Oaks Shopping Center offers plenty of stores and dining experiences to pass a lazy afternoon.
Thousand Oaks is blessed with a mild, subtropical climate and receives a cool ocean breeze from the surrounding mountains and ocean. It’s no surprise Thousand Oaks is one of the most desirable places to live in California!
Here are some of the notable places of interest worth visiting if you are going to move to Thousand Oaks and live there:
- The Gardens of the World – The Gardens of the World became a reality when Ed and Lynn Hogan, founders of Pleasant Holidays, decided to build a striking monument to commemorate the various cultures of the world. Their motivation was simple: to give something back to the community where they live and conduct their highly successful business, and the desire to share with others their travel experiences and the beauty they have seen during their travels around the world.
- Paradise Falls – Paradise Falls (also referred to as Wildwood Falls) is a lovely 40ft waterfall in the canyons of Wildwood Park in the Thousand Oaks area not too far east of the popular shopping outlet at Camarillo.
- Chumash Indian Museum – The story of the Chumash people is told through museum exhibits & guided hikes in a 432-acre park.
- Theater League – Founded in 1976, is a not-for-profit, tax-exempt, civic performing arts organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life in the communities it serves with the thrill of live! theater. Presenting national tours of Broadway musicals in performing arts centers around the country, Theater League provides an important cultural resource to more than 35,000 season members and 250,000 patrons each year.
There are many services and organizations worth knowing about as a new resident of Thousand Oaks. Here’s some information you’ll need to contact utility companies, community service associations, recreational facilities as well as state and local government.
You can also find contact information for fraternal organizations that will help you get better acquainted with others in Thousand Oaks and the surrounding areas.
9575 Pacific Cost Hwy, Malibu, CA, 90265
Time Warner Cable
2323 Teller Road, Newbury Park, Ca 91320
Southern California Gas Company
9400 Oakdale Aveenue, Chatsworth CA
Verizon Communications/Frontier Communications
Website: www22.verizon.com, http://internet.frontier.com/California
Animal Care and Control
29525 Agoura Rd
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
County of Ventura Environmental Health Division
800 S. Victoria Avenue, Ventura, CA 93009
Public Works Department
2100 Thousand Oaks Blvd., Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
215 West Janss Road, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Internet – Frontier Communications
Parks and Recreation – Conejo Recreation and Park District
403 W. Hillcrest Drive, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Thousand Oaks Post Office
3435 E Thousand Oaks Blvd., Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
Grant R. Brimhall Library
1401 E. Janss Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
Newbury Park Library
2331 Borchard Rd., Newbury Park, CA 91320
rePLANET Recycling Bottle and Can Redemption Center
1332 N Moorpark Rd
Water and Sewer – City of Thousand Oaks
2100 Thousand Oaks Blvd., Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Fire Department – Business and Emergency Numbers
Ventura County Fire Department
165 Durley Ave, Camarillo, CA
Police Department – Business and Emergency Numbers
2101 East Olsen Road, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
American Medical Response
616 Fitch Ave
- moving companies thousand oaks
- uhaul thousand oaks
- truck rental thousand oaks
- budget thousand oaks
- apartments thousand oaks
- where to live in thousand oaks
- thousand oaks movers
- staples thousand oaks
Let's Get Started Now
We can give you a free quote with no commitment requirement and we promise our prices are competitive.
We want you to feel confident when hiring us to move your personal belongings.